Tuesday, April 7, 2020

TTMT #349 - jewells68 - April 7, 2020 - Can't See the Trees for the Houses

In which I ramble about my version in progress of the current Project Linus "Side by Side" Quiltalong, supporting my favorite local quilt shop, and what I bought from them last week. Oh, and the colorful solids I bought are apparently from Paintbrush Studios not Moda (the black was Moda). The colors I showed you are Aruba, Lipstick, and Gingery.

Visit the Hip Stitch website

Learn about the Color Wheel Kit 

Learn about "Jacquie's Favorites", a collection of 18 Painter's Palette SolidsTM, curated by Jacquie Gering

Support Project Linus



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This is my place to talk about crafting, what I make, and maybe even why I make it.