Tuesday, June 23, 2020

TTMT #358 - jewells68 - June 23, 2020 - Back in the Saddle Again!

I actually finished quilting, binding, and labeling my first Project Linus quilt since early this year, yay! I'm having to use batting scraps since I can't get new Linus batting, but that's ok, it just means fewer batting scraps stored in my Project Room. I've also paired 4 of my 5 remaining Linus tops with backing, and I have left some scraps out to use in the Side by Side QaL blocks that I need to finish. It feels so good to finally be finishing some things, or at least moving them along another step. I need batting, and probably just going to order some unless I hear we are having a Linus drop off in July. I'm glad I filmed yesterday, because we have thunderstorms moving in today. One day at a time... one quilt at a time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This is my place to talk about crafting, what I make, and maybe even why I make it.