Tuesday, July 21, 2020

TTMT #362 - jewells68 - July 21, 2020 - Bears and a Pillow Cover





Today I talk about finishing a thing (Zippered pillow cover for my daughter's body pillow) and making progress on other things (bear quilt on design wall and vintage 9-patch for Project Linus), and more straightening up in my project room. Or as I currently refer to it during this heat wave, "The Hot Box".



The fabric for the pillow cover, in case you are interested, is "Disney - Snow White - Floral Pastel Garden". There are multiple versions of the Disney Princesses in this line. Joann.com has it on the website, but it says you can't have it shipped or pick up in store, so I assume that means it's not in stock. There are multiple Etsy sellers selling it.















The "brown/grey" fabric I'm considering for the border on the bear quilt is "Up, Up & Away by Skinny LaMinx" for Cloud 9 Fabrics, color "smudge".

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This is my place to talk about crafting, what I make, and maybe even why I make it.