Thursday, December 31, 2020

TTMT #384 - jewells68 - December 31, 2020 - The Last One of the Year


A little longer than usual but then this year has been longer than a usual year, too. In this video I look back at the past year and end it with 4 final quilt donations for Project Linus including the 2019 mystery quilt, my Space Book panel quilt, Kitties and Bunnies quilt (made from pieces of several panels including a tote bag panel, toaster cozy panel, and dresden cheater quilt panel), my Granny Squares quilt made from leftovers from the quilt I made from my mom's fabric for my great-niece and blocks from the 2014 LJ Birthday Blocks Swap. Thanks to the two quilts Kristel sent me, I have donated a total of 13 quilts to my local Project Linus chapter in 2020, which is one more than my goal for this year. I also talk about my 2012 LJ Birthday Blocks Swap quilt top that I'm going to finish in 2021, and I also show off my final fabric purchases for 2020, one of which is for the 2021 Project of Doom Anniversary Multi-Fandom Quiltalong. Whew! Thank you for being along for the ride and for your encouragement and support throughout this crazy effed up year. May 2021 bring you Peace, Love, Health, and, of course, plenty of Crafty Mojo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This is my place to talk about crafting, what I make, and maybe even why I make it.