Tuesday, March 9, 2021

TTMT #394 - jewells68 - March 9, 2021 - Memories and Makers


I did it, I finished the memory quilt! Just need to label, make sure it doesn't fall apart in the wash, and mail it to its new home. What's next? Who knows! And I cut my own hair last week. So far I am totally happy with it. If I'm vaccinated by the time I need it cut again, maybe I'll even have a pro do the next one. :) In Maker news, I'm currently trying to make labels for some of my bins that will look prettier than the current look, which is "sharpie on blue painters tape", lol. Just taking each day as it comes so I can enjoy the crafty process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This is my place to talk about crafting, what I make, and maybe even why I make it.