Tuesday, April 13, 2021

TTMT#399 - jewells68 - April 13, 2021 - Making the Cut(s)


So I just barely remembered today was Tuesday and recorded a quick video. Please excuse the messy hair... messier than usual hair, anyway, lol. But I just let it air dry and it was SUPER windy today and my hair was still wet when I went out this morning to bring the garbage and recycle bins back up to the house. Long story short (I know... too late!) it made my hair even more "mad scientist" than usual. In this brief video I wish my nephew a happy birthday, talk about an outdoor Project Linus meeting we had this past weekend, and show off a strip of flying geese. Stay crafty, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This is my place to talk about crafting, what I make, and maybe even why I make it.