Wednesday, April 27, 2022

TTMT #426 - jewells68 - April 27, 2022 - No More Mother Goose


in which I show a new Project Linus top pieced a few days ago using the last remaining bits of the big Mother Goose quilt donated many years ago that I took apart plus the new-to-me Wilmington "twinkle star" fabric I got in a bolt at ACR from the same line as the original quilt (only in a different colorway). It's now been turned into at least 3 Project Linus quilts. I can't find photos of the original quilt (though I know I took some) and I feel like maybe there was one earlier quilt made from it in 2015, but I can't seem to find that either. But I DID find photos of two quilts I made from chunks of this quilt back in 2016.

Making this top made me want to piece up up more tops from leftovers I've got sitting around, so while I should be quilting what's already pieced, I guess I'm just in a piecing mood right now. Stay crafty y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This is my place to talk about crafting, what I make, and maybe even why I make it.