Tuesday, November 21, 2023

TTMT #489 - jewells68 - November 21, 2023 - Happy Birthday to Miss P!

In which I talk about my daughter's birthday and my new serger, with which I am already happily sewing together fleece remnants to help make blankets for shelter pets.

I bought my new serger from Ann Silva's Sewing Center which is closing permanently by the end of February, but they will have a new machine repair and service business opening by Mid-March called SewResQ, so I won't have to find a new place to get my Moxie serviced, yay!

Creature Comforts meets the 4th Wednesday of each month in the Hip Stitch Classroom from 1pm-3pm. There are details about the sizes needed and what materials we can use on the Hip Stitch website


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This is my place to talk about crafting, what I make, and maybe even why I make it.