Tuesday, April 23, 2024

TTMT #506 - jewells - April 23, 2024 - An Anniversary and a Couple of In...

In which I talk about some thrifting I did over the past week and the treasures I found. I also dug back into my youtube account and found my first ever TTMT video, which was posted July 30, 2009, with the crazy mess of my disorderly project room behind me and it appears to have been filmed using a my old laptop or netbook or something. The video quality is HORRIBLE, but I do talk about learning to paper piece and show my first two paper pieced blocks. I have embedding my very first video down below this week's video. For many years I just wasn't able to record on a weekly basis, between working full time and parenting, etc, but I think over 500 videos in 15 years is pretty good, all things considered. 


My very first TTMT video: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This is my place to talk about crafting, what I make, and maybe even why I make it.