Tuesday, June 4, 2024

TTMT #511 - nmjewells - June 4, 2024 -Yes Toucan!

in which I show my latest bird block from the Bird Watcher BoM as well as my version of the first of two June TTMT BoM blocks. I'll tackle the other one after I get home. I'm really enjoying both of these BoMs. I've currently got a lot of ideas and tasks zooming around my mind, so I'm looking forward to my time off and some one on one time with my daughter on this road trip.

You can get my Grunge fabric kits for the Bird Watcher BoM at Hip Stitch. And you can get the free patterns from the Wonderfil Website. And of course the TTMT BoM pattern archive is here.

I forgot to mention in my video that this week my channel reached 100 subscribers *throws confetti*. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This is my place to talk about crafting, what I make, and maybe even why I make it.