Tuesday, July 2, 2024

TTMT #514 - nmjewells - July 2, 2024 - A Parrot and Scrappy Blocks

In which I show off my latest bird block from the Bird Watcher BoM, which is a free block of the month from Wonderfil. I also show off my latest scrappy improv blocks from this past weekend's Scrappy Sewcial that I host the last Sunday of each month. I'm so glad I got something done this week to share!

Stay Crafty y'all!

Want to sew some birds along with me? You can get the patterns from the Wonderfil website and you can get a kit for the same fabrics I used on the Hip Stitch website.

Want to join in on the scrappy fun? You can sign up for the next Scrappy Sewcial on the Hip Stitch website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This is my place to talk about crafting, what I make, and maybe even why I make it.