Tuesday, August 13, 2024

TTMT #519 - nmjewells - August 13, 2024 - Another Bird & 2 More Blocks

TTMT #519 – nmjewells – August 13, 2024 – Another Bird & 2 More Blocks

This week I show my completed August blocks from the TTMT Internet Sampler Block of the month, Twisted Pinwheel and Monster Teeth, designed by Michelle of Corner Curve Quilts. I also show my completed August block from the Wonderfil Bird Watcher Block of the Month, the Pine Grosbeak, and a photo of my previous 6 birds from that BoM that I’ve already sewn together into rows. I’ve finished the sampler quilt I designed for Hip Stitch featuring the blocks designed by all 10 shops and it will be on display next week during the ABQ Shop Hop.

Stay Crafty y’all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This is my place to talk about crafting, what I make, and maybe even why I make it.