Tuesday, September 24, 2024

TTMT #523 - nmjewells - September 24, 2024 - A Dapper 3 Yard Quilt

TTMT #523 - @nmjewells - September 24, 2024 - A Dapper 3 Yard Quilt

This week I show you my finished Dapper Den 3 Yard Quilt as well as a pillow cover I currently have in progress using a giant quilt block. This balloon block is unnecessarily complicated, imo, and I think the method of construction might be a deterrent to some quilters/sewists, but it's not really difficult, just awkward. I think it would be cuter if you used a single fussycut piece of fabric for the balloon itself instead of piecing it around a charm square. Regardless, I think it's going to make a fun throw pillow!

All the fabrics I used in both the quilt and the pillow cover, as well as the 3 yard Quilt book I used and the Balloon Fiesta Quilt pattern, were purchased at Hip Stitch.

Stay Crafty, Y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This is my place to talk about crafting, what I make, and maybe even why I make it.