Tuesday, October 1, 2024

TTMT #524 - @nmjewells - October 1, 2024 - Cats and Birds and Trees

TTMT #524 - @nmjewells - October 1, 2024 - Cats and Birds and Trees

In which I show off new gifties to me from my daughter Miss P as well as the finished 9th Bird block and my first 9 birds all sewn together. I also talk about a current panel quilt I'm working on using my favorite panel pattern and in which I totally forget that this month the TTMT Internet Sampler BoM blocks are the ones I chose and have already pieced, so I guess I'll have to show you those next week. Oh well, lol. Life is currently busy busy, so you'll have to excuse my scattered brain, lol.

Fabrics shown are from Hip Stitch in Albuquerque, NM., and the bird patterns are free from the Wonderfil Threads website. Feel free to DM me for direct links if you have trouble finding anything.

Stay Crafty y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This is my place to talk about crafting, what I make, and maybe even why I make it.