Tuesday, October 8, 2024

TTMT #525 - @nmjewells - October 8, 2024 - October TTMTBoM Blocks

TTMT #525 - @nmjewells - October 8, 2024 - October TTMTBoM Blocks

A very brief video in which I show you my October blocks for the TTMT Internet Sampler BoM, which just happen to be the blocks that I submitted, and I hope those of you that are sewing along enjoy making these! I also touch on the Off the Grid panel quilt I'm currently working on. I just need to piece my corner blocks and then sew my block borders together so that I can trim up the panel, add my sashing and then put the whole thing together. Hopefully I'll have a top to show you next Tuesday.

Stay Crafty y'all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This is my place to talk about crafting, what I make, and maybe even why I make it.