Saturday, September 5, 2009

Baby Brainiac Update

It's finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


About a week and a half ago I finished knitting, wove in all the ends, made a nice little card and giftwrapped it for the impending recipient.

The baby was due Aug 26, the day I left the package on his soon-to-be-daddy's desk, and baby Dominic was finally born Wed Sept 2. I got a lovely thank you email from the dad (my co-worker).

In between other things I'm trying to finish up the pattern for Baby Brainiac so I can post it here and link to it from Ravelry. The finished produce came out a little different from my original etimates, so I need to update that and make the pattern a little less wordy. My goal is to get that done this weekend, but I do have much going on so... no promises there.
Frankly I am in a bit of a crafty slump, at least where knitting is concerned. I'm not sure what to do next, and getting my daughter ready for her first day of 7th grade this coming Tuesday. I'm thinking crafty thoughts but not actually doing anything with them. Instead I'm just filing them away for another day. Hopefully when that day comes I'll be able to remember what I wanted to do in the first place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This is my place to talk about crafting, what I make, and maybe even why I make it.