Wednesday, December 5, 2018

TTMT #289 - jewells68 - December 5, 2018 - Catching Up

In the midst of an early morning haze, I talk about trying to get 3 more quilts done to turn in this weekend to Project Linus, hoping to meet my 2018 goal of 13 blankets donated. Bear with me... I filmed this before 5am... because Phebe had to be at work at 4:30am and I woke up and decided to drive her since I was up. This happens at least a couple times each week. Ken and I are currently enjoying our 2nd pot of coffee, I've already showered, and it's not even 6am yet! So as soon as I'm done uploading and posting I am off to piece binding!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This is my place to talk about crafting, what I make, and maybe even why I make it.