Tuesday, May 7, 2019

TTMT #309 - jewells68 - May 7, 2019 - Frameless

Hope the video looks ok, using an older camera this week. I am seriously getting concerned about my brain and possibly early senility. I have lost my camera that Jennifer gave me for my birthday a few years ago. I love it so much, but I'm pretty sure at this point that it fell into one of the boxes I donated to goodwill last week. Thankfully I have a backup (that ALSO used to belong to Jennifer) so at least I was able to record a video this week. I didn't want to miss!

I talk about the state of the project room, the state of my quilting setup, and what's on the horizon, as well as what's in progress right now. Also a crappy hat to visor redo. Fun times!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This is my place to talk about crafting, what I make, and maybe even why I make it.