Tuesday, September 17, 2019

TTMT #326 - jewells68 - September 17, 2019 - Bearly Quilting

In which I show off my first week's blocks for the new Project Linus Mystery Quilt "Logey Bear Leads the Way". This year I'm using all stash fabrics/scraps. The Pfaff/Regulator saga continues, but I didn't go into it at all this week. Also I forgot to mention that a coworker gave me an old (but never used) quilt she won in a silent auction for her son's theater group years ago that had just been sitting in a bin. It looked ruined but I washed it in warm with a couple of color catchers and lo and behold it came out just fine. So I snipped a few threads, sewed a Project Linus label on it called it PL2019 #8, which means I'm still only ONE blanket behind for my donations this year, yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This is my place to talk about crafting, what I make, and maybe even why I make it.