Tuesday, February 21, 2023

TTMT #456 - jewells68 - February 21, 2023 - Scraps & Cats


In which I talk about going through all my fabric bins, organizing, and culling of scraps. It's really hard to get rid of fabric, y'all. I am sure you are feeling me. As I go through each bin and look at each piece I remember things I've made with it. It's almost as bad as clearing out a closet or going through old photos. So many memories. But I have to make this room easier to work in and my fabric more inviting. So I'll just keep plugging away. That's the best I can do. Also, meet Zane Grey the Cat. His human is out of town again so I am visiting him every day this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This is my place to talk about crafting, what I make, and maybe even why I make it.