Thursday, July 6, 2023

TTMT #472 - jewells68 - July 6, 2023 - ALL THE QUILTS!


In which I show off FOUR finished Project Linus quilts that will be donated this Saturday morning, one of which came from Jennifer O, and three by me, including Dinos visit Beartown... FINALLY! Also the finished Dia del Los Muertos quilt, which I named ¡Todas Las Calaveras! , that I made for my friend Grace. It feels so very good to have gotten so much done over the past couple of weeks, but I am really going to need this vacation, lol. Now it's time to focus 100% of my crafty efforts on the Tamagotchi Quilt. Can she get it done? Only time will tell... Stay crafty my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This is my place to talk about crafting, what I make, and maybe even why I make it.