Tuesday, September 15, 2026

TTMT #593 - nmjewells - September 15, 2026 - Long Time No Me (Crafty Show & Tell)

 


Well well well, I'm finally posting again. While I was away I've been launching a new kit and workshop called "Defying Gravity" just in time for Balloon Fiesta, which is the first week of October. You can get your own Chanterelle Pants & Shorts pattern directly from Sew Liberated, and it appears to currently be on sale! Mine were made using a fabric from the Ruby Rose Collection by Robert Kaufman Fabrics. I also just started a new pixel Axolotl quilt using an image that I couldn't pinpoint to the original poster, there are so many different images on pinterest, identical in pattern but in different colored pencil drawings, so I'm wondering if maybe it was from a tutorial on how to draw it or something. I'm using TenSisters Easy Piecing Grid to put it together and keep my strips & squares lined up perfectly and not stretching/skewing.

Be well y'all. Create. Move. Rest. Take care of yourselves.

Love,

nmjewells


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This is my place to talk about crafting, what I make, and maybe even why I make it.