Tuesday, February 27, 2024

TTMT #499 - jewells68 - February 27, 2024 - Color Wheel of Destiny

In which I talk about a new addition to my project room, the Color Wheel of Destiny! It's helping me make some crafty decisions and I'm having blast in the process. I also talk a bit about my TTMT Swap, which is now pieced and getting prepared for quilting and finishing so I can mail it next week. And no, I'm not done purging and organizing in the project room, but I've ve made so much progress and I HAD to stop to work on my swap. I'm getting so excited about seeing what everyone receives in the TTMT swap and I am having a ton of fun creating mine. Stay crafty y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This is my place to talk about crafting, what I make, and maybe even why I make it.