Tuesday, March 5, 2024

TTMT #500 - jewells68 - March 5, 2024 - Swap Celebration

This week I celebrate 500 TTMT videos and I show off my newly received swap! Thank you so much Jordan for the beautiful, happy wall hanging. I love it! Your hand applique is just perfect. I wish I could hand stitch so neatly. Guess I better go finish the hand stitching on my swap so I can get it in the mail. I forgot to mention that I am taking some time off work toward the end of this week to get together with Jennifer O to thrift, relax, maybe do some hand stitching, and catch up on all the things. I will post some sort of video next Tuesday but it will likely be a short one.

Stay crafty y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This is my place to talk about crafting, what I make, and maybe even why I make it.