Tuesday, March 26, 2024

TTMT #502 - jewells68 - March 26, 2024 - Scraps and Samples

In which I talk about sewing with scraps and show you my latest scrappy improv blocks. I also talk about a new Block of the Month that I'm sewing along with, a new shop sample in the works, and I take a quick trip to the past where past me talks about the wall hanging I made for Rainey in the TTMT 2024 Swap. Sorry this is another longer vide, I'll try to blabber less next week.

You can check out the Wonderfil block of the month on their website.

Want to join me at my monthly Scrappy Sewcial? It's the 4th Sunday of each month in the Hip Stitch classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This is my place to talk about crafting, what I make, and maybe even why I make it.